Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage Digital began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage Digital brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
Anchorage Digital is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated FP&A leader to join our growing Finance team. As the FP&A Lead, you will work across diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams to help drive the direction of Anchorage Digital’s fast-paced growth. You will enable senior leadership to make better business decisions and will work closely with them to evaluate, plan, execute, and measure strategic business initiatives.
As the FP&A Lead you will:
- Create, evolve and manage all financial close, forecast and planning processes and systems.
- Lead financial reporting to management, investors and board of directors, including assessment of financial performance and quarterly business reviews.
- Analyze business results and other operational data sets to drive actionable insights and accountability within the business, including identifying risks and opportunities.
- Design, implement and optimize key operating metrics and processes to measure business performance and drivers against goals and expectations.
- Serve as financial strategic partner to various cross-functional teams to develop and execute a sustainable growth strategy for Anchorage Digital, identifying and analyzing drivers for spend, revenue opportunities and strategic partnerships.
- Build financial models to support actionable recommendations related to strategic initiatives including new products, partnerships, other revenue expansion opportunities.
- Frame and break down complex concepts in such a way that a clear set of strategic options and tradeoffs can be illuminated.
- Support filing of required regulatory reporting including OCC call reports
- Manage relationships with insurance brokers and structure bespoke solutions to meet company and client insurance needs.
- Support fundraising and other company financial strategic initiatives.
We look for teammates who have:
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A, investment banking, corporate finance or accounting
- You demonstrate intellectual curiosity, an ownership mentality and a desire to challenge the status quo.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to drive cross functional projects to completion.
- You are detail oriented, self-motivated and passionate about bringing order to chaos
- You have a proven track record of leading, managing and scaling high performing FP&A teams with a culture of accountability and execution.
- You are a strategic thinker with proven ability to break down and solve complex problems, while also being able to focus on tactical and operational issues.
- You have experience in developing complex, dynamic financial models and presenting business plans, financial forecasts and actionable insights to executive audiences.
- You’re familiar with regulatory finance and operations and have interfaced directly with FINRA in the past
- You have a BA/BS with concentration in Finance, Business, Economics and/or Accounting
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)