Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage Digital began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage Digital brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
The Compliance Associate will play a key role in supporting enhanced due diligence and client due diligence (EDD/CDD) ensuring the high quality, accuracy and execution of Anchorage Digital’s client onboardings, KYC refreshes, as well as the building out the processes to better support our commercial strategy and overall success.
As a Compliance Associate you will:
- Assist the Compliance team with client onboardings, KYC reviews, and company-wide processes.
- Refine and build upon our compliance frameworks, including assisting in the maintenance of relevant policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and drive discussions with internal stakeholders on key projects related to integration of new tools and processes.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to complete deliverables and ensure the successful completion of CDD/EDD reviews
- Manage the CDD/EDD flow or other projects, as needed.
We look for teammates who have:
- Experience working within the banking and financial services industry
- Experience working within an AML Compliance Team dedicated to client onboarding, client due diligence, and/or enhanced due diligence
- Experience in cross-team project management and facilitation
- A proven track record building programs and workflow from the ground up
- The ability to quickly adopt new processes and tools needed for client onboarding
- A strong attention to detail
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)