Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage Digital began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage Digital brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
The credit risk team is essential for growing the lending and trading businesses at Anchorage Digital. As a Credit Risk Manager you will be responsible for building and scaling risk workflows and processes to better understand the risk profiles of our clients and scale their businesses.
As a Credit Risk Manager you will:
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Structure low risk deals and perform risk assessments.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Produce financial forecasting on our clients in order to assess their future risk.
- Keep abreast of financial news and trends.
- Partner with Relationship Managers to answer client questions and best serve their needs.
We look for teammates who have:
- Experience as a Credit Risk Analyst or Manager within the financial services, FinTech, and/or Crypto industries
- Knowledge of financial markets and experience with lending or trading credit risk management .
- The ability to handle several complex tasks simultaneously and also coordinate key projects with a variety of stakeholders is essential
- High motivation to learn new things from his teammates and teach them as well.
- A strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills as this role is client facing
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious
- The ability to work under pressure and cope with stress in a coordinated and rational manner.
- Comfort in client negotiations and discussions.
- Ability to structure low risk crypto financing or lending deals.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)