Anchorage was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
We are looking for an experienced paralegal to partner with our small but strong legal team in blazing the trail of digital asset finance. Anchorage’s founding principle of compliance elevates its legal personnel to a status unique in most tech companies. Here, the legal team plays a respected and crucial role in all facets of the company.
- Create responsive and consistent documentation during customer acquisition and onboarding processes.
- Manage operative document review and drafting utilizing our auditable contract management software.
- Assist in commercial agreements, including updating templates, reviewing, and negotiating form NDAs, MSAs, and other service agreements.
- Lead legal operations, including managing contract management, e-signer, and outside counsel billing systems and platforms.
- Maintain corporate records across company subsidiaries and assist with regulatory submissions and filings.
- Manage outside counsel budget and performance.
- Support organizational and administrative processes across all legal work streams; refine processes and workflows for efficiency and organization across all legal workstreams.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners to ensure proper customer and third-party vendor onboarding.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams in IP portfolio management for patent and trademark registrations.
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience as a paralegal or contract specialist on a legal team at a technology company or at a law firm.
- You are a motivated self-starter with excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- You are able to handle multiple projects and changing priorities and can work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team.
- You thrive in a fast-past environment and are able to determine priorities, plan, organize, and follow through.
- You have worked in financial services or fintech or an interest in blockchain.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
US Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company