Anchorage was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
As a Client Operations Associate you will:
- Onboard clients onto our platform, answer their questions, personally solve their problems, and ensure that using our product is always a safe and smooth experience.
- Handle operational needs that includes support for multiple business lines.
- Ensure our client’s needs are met by being their champion internally within Anchorage.
- Create a reputation around our client journey as the most enjoyable, seamless, and professional experience in the industry.
- Instill peace of mind, trust, and confidence throughout every client interaction.
- Develop technical and financial acumen with the goal of becoming a beacon of knowledge for the industry, and your coworkers.
- Storyboard and constantly improve our client journey using data and pattern analysis.
- Collaborate with our Sales department to ensure a perfect/high-touch hand-off and an ongoing open dialogue.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements; proactively partner with our Compliance department whenever there is uncertainty.
- Personify Anchorage’s core values and help codify/scale our brand behavior.
We look for teammates who have:
- +2 years working in a product support role directly assisting and interacting with clients to address technical and general support questions
- Experience on-boarding clients and preferably assisting with KYC/AML documentation collection/coordination
- Preemptively and retroactively dealt with client emotions.
- The ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Experience organizing/tracking your client relationships through a CRM (such as Talkdesk, Zendesk, Gladly, etc.), and you know how to leverage data to increase client engagement/satisfaction.
- A genuine interest in learning more about blockchain technology and the crypto-movement.
- An openness to participating in an on-call rotation (including some nights and weekends) to assist with client inquiries and transactions
- You've proven that you can navigate the constantly changing demands of a high growth startup.
- You have experience working in the crypto industry
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :).