- Own the build out of an institutional grade crypto trading system.
- Manage engineering and design personnel to complete complex builds as they relate to trade execution, settlement, and accounting.
- Continually improve the operational processes of the trading desk
- Maintaining relationships with our execution service providers and collaborating in build-outs and trouble-shooting.
- You have strong mathematical and analytical skills (including Calculus and Statistics).
- You have meaningful experience developing trading systems at a bank, asset manager, and/or a hedge fund.
- You've built up a deep understanding of market micro-structure and algorithmic trading.
- You have a strong sense of trading desk accounting practices involving both agency and principal models.
- You're able to clearly communicate through written reports and visual aids (charts, graphs, analysis, etc.).
- You're genuinely interested in learning more about blockchain technology and the crypto industry..
- You have experience with modern protocols such as gRPC, GraphQL and REST.
- You’re comfortable navigating environments that are constantly changing, such as a high growth startup.
- You self describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious.
- You have production experience with Go or other strongly typed programming languages.
- You have a deep familiarity with cryptographic primitives like hash functions, elliptic curve cryptography, ring signatures, ZK-Snarks, etc.
- You've developed mathematical skill in any of the following fields: Formal Methods, Abstract Algebra, Number Theory
- You've built up a knowledge base around distributed systems theory and failure models.
- You have experience running blockchain nodes or mining rigs.
- You're familiar with investment frameworks.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :).
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.