Anchorage is the premier digital asset platform for the most sophisticated institutions participating in digital assets. As a Relationship Manager you are responsible for delivering unparalleled white glove service to deepen relationships with existing institutional clients including hedge funds, venture capital, family offices, foundations, endowments and RIAs.
The Relationship Management role is a key member of Anchorage’s GTM team and is responsible for generating new revenue opportunities. In this role you are responsible for delivering Anchorage’s full suite of digital asset services (custody, governance, staking, brokerage, margin, lending) to deepen our footprint within the existing institutional client base.
- Develop account plans and strategies to drive revenue growth within existing accounts by increasing clients use of Anchorage suite of services including custody, staking, brokerage and lending products.
- Manage contract renewal terms and lead commercial negotiations with current clients.
- Conduct periodic business review meetings with stakeholders to ensure ongoing alignment with our clients’ business objectives.
- Contribute to design and implementation of new strategies to generate revenue from current clients.
- Facilitate delivery of feedback and any new product requirements back to the Product and Engineering teams.
- Contribute to GTM team projects that will further shape and refine our sales and relationship management process.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and industry to help our customers succeed.
- You are able to form and foster deep client relationships
- You have a deep understanding of traditional financial services, products and strategies as required to provide thought leadership and strategic support to your clients and the goals they have to implement their own strategies
- You know how to tell a good story in both conversation and writing - i.e. you have excellent narrative skills, a refined vocabulary, a compelling voice, and an engaging personality
- You have "executive presence," i.e. confidence and composure interfacing with financial investors and C-level executives
- You have deep technical knowledge or are able to quickly gain that knowledge on the following subjects:
- Security engineering
- You have a keen ability to adapt and learn quickly as business strategies evolve and new products are introduced.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious
- You have experience using a modern CRM (ex. Salesforce, Copper, etc.)
- You’re willing to travel for business (upwards of 40% travel)
- You must bring, or obtain Series 7 and 63 upon hire
- You already have FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses
- You have relevant work experience in one of the following areas: investment banking, management consulting, or operating experience in a large fintech company
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :).
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.