Anchorage was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
As a member of the recruiting team, you will recruit across many roles and teams and contribute to the design and evolution of world-class recruiting programs and phenomenal candidate experiences. You are curious, collaborative, responsive, and willing to pitch in where needed to best serve the business and team.
As a member of the recruiting team you will:
- Serve as a cultural ambassador and evangelist of Anchorage to candidates and our communities
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process - building healthy, diverse pipelines to meet hiring goals, including designing and executing sourcing and research strategies
- Partner with Hiring Managers to train and develop their skills around the hiring process including sourcing, candidate assessment frameworks, structured interviews, and hiring decisions
- Drive the offer process, including preparing offer packets, presenting offers, and developing effective close strategies
- Track and analyze relevant metrics to provide data-driven insights to further refine our recruiting processes
- Partner with the Head of People to build and refine recruiting programs and processes with candidate experience in mind
We look for team members who have:
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, high-growth environment with a track record of building effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization and data-driven project management skills
- A general understanding and interest in finance, FinTech, and/or crypto
- A passion for the details and providing delightful experiences to candidates
- Hustle, grit, and grand ambitions to succeed
- Been emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)