Anchorage was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
Anchorage sets itself apart by focusing on exceptional product quality and design in our institutional custody platform. Product Managers, here at Anchorage, are the glue that connect stakeholder requirements and developments in the expanding crypto ecosystem to the efforts of our internal engineering, design, compliance, legal, finance, and operations teams. Creating the best possible experience for our clients and generating business value are the keys to our long-term success and hinge on cross-functional collaboration, creativity, empathy, and a clear product direction.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Define the requirements and roadmap for multiple Anchorage products, incorporating both blockchain and traditional financial solutions.
- Research integrations with new partners and help develop novel solutions that benefit the lives of our end users.
- Work closely with design and engineering, inspiring your cross-functional peers to pursue both continued progress and consistent excellence.
- Understand both compliance and legal requirements to ensure we’re always building the right thing.
- Create and improve repeatable organizational processes in a fast paced and unstructured environment.
- Engage in proactive industry and user research to better understand the crypto ecosystem and our client’s evolving needs.
- Maintain a high bar of product quality and polish.
- Be an ambassador for the Anchorage brand and community.
We look for teammates who have:
- Experience managing cross-platform products (across mobile, web, and backend).
- Experience building products while being mindful of changing legal and regulatory constraints.
- Admirable skills understanding complex problems and distilling them into simpler, straightforward descriptions.
- Empathy towards the way others work and know how to adapt your style to complement theirs.
- Thrived in an organization that allows you to make decisions autonomously.
- Deep appreciation about the end-user experience and creating business value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious.
- You have an engineering background.
- You have a background in the world of finance.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton :).