- Become an Anchorage platform expert and brand ambassador.
- Carry and execute on set quota for client acquisition and resulting revenue.
- Build and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline, by qualifying and and prioritizing leads efficiently and intelligently.
- Manage a complete sales cycle with overflow deals in times of abundant opportunity creation.
- Impress clients, prospects and partners by delivering a white glove experience at all times.
- Cultivate current and develop new relationships with target prospects that will provide reference for you and Anchorage. Targets include, but are not limited to: hedge funds, VC funds, family offices, token projects, potential industry partners.
- Think creatively beyond the current market and contribute to the expansion of new business at Anchorage.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new strategies to generate revenue for our Custody business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Development,Sales Engineering, and Anchorage Leadership in the pursuit of Anchorage’s growth targets.
- Become proficient in technician product demonstrations, delivering the value propositions for every business line, service and offering of the Anchorage platform.
- Become a product expert at Anchorage.
- You have "executive presence," i.e. confidence and composure interfacing with financial investors and C-level executives.
- You know how to tell a good story in both conversation and writing - i.e. you have excellent narrative skills, a refined vocabulary, a compelling voice, and an engaging personality.
- You must have strong phone presence with ability to engage, hold and maintain interest via audio or video call.
- You're genuinely bullish on crypto assets and the adoption of blockchain in "traditional" finance.
- You have experience using Salesforce for client management and sales forecasting.
- You are able to form relationships, manage deals, and close business in a remote world.
- You're willing and able to travel for business (as health orders permit).
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
- You already have FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- You have relevant work experience in one of the following areas: investment banking, management consulting, or operating experience in a large fintech company.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.