Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage Digital began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage Digital brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
- Create and maintain intuitive web experiences for our clients and internal operations team.
- Work closely with engineering leadership and product management to ensure we’re building awesome, feature-rich, scalable, and secure products.
- Actively participate in product development: shipping new features, improving existing flows, and taking an active role in code reviews for the team.
- Help develop the Frontend team with a strong emphasis on mentorship, coaching, and maintaining high technical standards.
- Collaborate with the design team to build a reusable component library and stay consistent with our brand guidelines.
- Find the right balance between progress (i.e. shipping quickly) and perfection (i.e. measuring twice).
- Foster an efficient and deterministic testing culture, with an emphasis on minimizing tech debt and bureaucracy.
- Help shepherd and iterate on our engineering culture and values.
- Work on the front lines of the blockchain/crypto movement and SecOps innovation
- You have real world experience building web applications and supporting them over a meaningful period of time.
- You have strong communication skills, collaborator, and relationship builder.
- You have experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end.
- You have a deep appreciation for code quality and test infrastructure.
- You prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech.”
- You have developed “computer science fundamentals”, i.e. concurrency, algorithms, and data structures (Formal CS degree NOT required).
- You self describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, conscientious
- You have a familiarity and love of GraphQL APIs and end-to-end type systems.
- You enjoy working with others to solve not just technical, but people, design, and product challenges.
- In your mind the word “crypto” stands for cryptography, not cryptocurrency.
- You read blockchain protocol white papers for fun, and stay up to date with the proliferation of cryptoasset innovations.
- You have a background in the finance industry.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
- Backend Tech: Go, C, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, GCP, AWS, and GraphQL.
- Frontend Tech: ReactJS, Flow, TypeScript, CSS Modules, Jest, and Cypress.
- Mobile Tech: Swift, RxSwift, CocoaPods, and Secure Enclave.
- Engineering Methodologies: Reverse uptime, cryptographically linked data models, tamper resistant ledgers, air gapped infrastructure, secure execution environments, container orchestration, repeatable builds, and infra-as-code.