- Create and maintain intuitive web experiences for our clients and internal operations team.
- Work closely with engineering leadership and product management to ensure we’re building awesome, feature-rich, scalable, and secure products.
- Actively participate in product development: shipping new features, improving existing flows, and taking an active role in code reviews for the team.
- Help develop the Frontend team with a strong emphasis on mentorship, coaching, and maintaining high technical standards.
- Collaborate with the design team to build a reusable component library and stay consistent with our brand guidelines.
- Find the right balance between progress (i.e. shipping quickly) and perfection (i.e. measuring twice).
- Foster an efficient and deterministic testing culture, with an emphasis on minimizing tech debt and bureaucracy.
- Help shepherd and iterate on our engineering culture and values.
- Work on the front lines of the blockchain/crypto movement and SecOps innovation.
- Backend Tech: Go, C, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, GCP, AWS, and GraphQL.
- Frontend Tech: ReactJS, Flow, TypeScript, CSS Modules, Jest, and Cypress.
- Mobile Tech: Swift, RxSwift, CocoaPods, and Secure Enclave.
- Engineering Methodologies: Reverse uptime, cryptographically linked data models, tamper resistant ledgers, air gapped infrastructure, secure execution environments, container orchestration, repeatable builds, and infra-as-code.
- You have real world experience building web applications and supporting them over a meaningful period of time.
- You are a strong communicator, collaborator, and relationship builder.
- You have experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end.
- You genuinely care about code quality and test infrastructure.
- You prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech.”
- You have developed “computer science fundamentals”, i.e. concurrency, algorithms, and data structures (Formal CS degree NOT required).
- You self describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working,
- You have a familiarity and love of GraphQL APIs and end-to-end type systems.
- You enjoy working with others to solve not just technical, but people, design, and product challenges.
- In your mind the word “crypto” stands for cryptography, not cryptocurrency.
- You read blockchain protocol white papers for fun, and stay up to date with the proliferation of cryptoasset innovations.
- You have a background in the finance industry.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- Daily meal stipend.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health days.
- Ergonomic home workstation.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.