- Build and drive partnerships with both traditional institutions and crypto institutions that use Anchorage’s unique infrastructure in the pursuit of accelerating crypto adoption and expanding the crypto financial ecosystem.
- Manage multiple projects and a diverse set of requirements unique to each of our potential and existing partners (spanning product, engineering, compliance, legal, finance, and marketing).
- Help develop novel solutions for universal pains in institutional crypto adoption.
- Collaborate with Anchorage’s engineering and product teams to understand our partners’ technical requirements, influence our internal product roadmap as it relates, and further enhance Anchorage’s growing financial stack of new products and services.
- Partner with e-staff, sales, finance, product, and our trading team to support the continued build out of Anchorage’s team and business, with a specific focus on Brokerage and Anchorage Financing.
- You have an intimate familiarity with the crypto exchange ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of traditional custody, trading, execution, financing, lending, clearing, and how they translate to cryptoassets.
- Experience overseeing projects with complex product and legal requirements.
- You’re highly organized and responsive to tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- You’re willing to occasionally travel to interface with potential clients and counterparties face-to-face.
- You possess strong collaboration and communication skills - this role will require consistent communication with leaders across Anchorage’s sales, brokerage. Finance, business operations, and recruiting teams.
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.