- Work across the entire marketing/comms lifecycle with a distinct focus on: branding, public relations, go-to-market strategy, ABM, and sales enablement.
- Create and drive all communications with the goal of making the Anchorage brand global and synonymous with: peace of mind, technical excellence, white glove customer service, premium UX design, and best in class legal & compliance.
- Solidify Anchorage’s reputation as the most institutional and sophisticated ecosystem of crypto-native products and services in the world.
- Build an employer brand that highlights our diversely talented team, company mission, and vision for the not so distant future of this industry
- Manage, mentor, and grow our Marketing/Comm team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and external agencies to drive revenue growth, our communication narrative, product roadmap, hiring plan, and overall company strategy.
- You have a background in demand gen, product marketing and/or communications.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and producing content from scratch.
- You have experience building, retaining, and managing marketing teams.
- You know how to maintain and leverage a positive relationship with the press.
- You have a track record of building/establishing brands in emerging technology industries.
- You have a deep conviction about the blockchain/digital asset industry, and are excited to immerse yourself in it.
- You've proven that you can navigate the constantly changing demands of a high growth startup.
- You self describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious.
- You have experience marketing premium/high-end luxury products.
- You have a background in the world of finance and/or technology industry.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :).
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Catered lunch and dinner
- Bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation build out (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.