- Be a community ambassador for the Anchorage brand.
- Partner with colleagues to establish and implement critical operational processes.
- Create and maintain operations for our office in Sioux Falls, including employee onboarding, site management, and HR coordination.
- Develop and own all trust administrative functions, including trust meeting coordination, bookkeeping, and client reporting.
- Provide operational support to compliance, sales, and the client experience team while ensuring consistent application of policies and procedures.
- You’re able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of bookkeeping/accounting methods.
- You’ve developed excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You’re extremely detail oriented and know how to manage your time with competing priorities.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: adaptable, collaborative, creative, curious, and humble.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :).
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation build out (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.