- Manage broker-dealer monthly closing process including the preparation and review of all broker-dealer monthly reconciliations and computations.
- Prepare monthly SEC Rule 15c3-1 net capital computations.
- Prepare weekly/daily customer reserve calculations in compliance with SEC 15c3-3.
- Prepare all required FOCUS reports, SSOI, Schedule I, etc.
- Work with the Operations team regarding customer accounting records.
- Prepare and approve monthly financial statements.
- Monitor the firm's daily liquidity management and capital requirements.
- Coordinate all internal and external audits for broker-dealer entities.
- Develop an internal control framework for broker-dealer operations.
- You currently hold a Series 27 License.
- You have at least 6+ years of experience working at a broker-dealer, with an emphasis on accounting, financial management and financial reporting.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience working at a clearing or carrying Broker Dealer.
- You’re intimately familiar with US GAAP accounting for broker-dealers and internal controls.
- You have previous experience in the Financial Services industry with a deep understanding of Broker-Dealer accounting and operations
- You’re able to maintain a deep understanding of the applicable federal and state securities laws and regulations; along with SRO rules relating to financial and operational responsibility.
- You’re comfortable managing numerous projects with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Catered lunch and dinner
- Bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation build out (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.