- Become an Anchorage brand ambassador and product expert.
- Forge deep and trusted relationships with our clients and prospective clients, taking the time to understand their businesses, pressures, concerns, workflows, and strategies -- uniquely positioning the Anchorage Custody solution for each.
- Generate revenue, manage pipelines, form strategic partnerships, and identify new business opportunities.
- Establish and foster credibility with our clients by constantly improving your knowledge of the Anchorage Custody offering and the cryptocurrency landscape best market practices.
- Collaborate cross-functionally internally to promote and achieve firm wide growth targets, while expanding our community and brand.
- Strategically align various interests of multiple parties to close large deals.
- You have experience navigating lengthy sales cycles for complex solutions in enterprise SaaS or capital markets.
- You know how to tell a good story in both conversation and writing - i.e. you have excellent narrative skills, a refined vocabulary, a compelling voice, and an engaging personality.
- You have "executive presence," i.e. confidence and composure interfacing with financial investors and C-level executives.
- You’re adept at using at least one modern CRM (ex. Salesforce, Copper, etc.)
- You’re looking forward to diving deep into the following subjects: blockchain, crypto-economics, and security engineering.
- You’re willing to travel for business.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
- You have a broad understanding of the digital asset and traditional institutional finance ecosystems.
- You have FINRA Series 7 and 63/66 licenses or are willing to obtain them upon hire.
- You have relevant work experience in one of the following areas: investment banking, management consulting, operating experience in a large fintech company, or have been an entrepreneur
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system :).
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Catered lunch and dinner
- Bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation build out (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.