The Head of Sales will be a vital member of our leadership team, reporting to our Co-Founder & President, Diogo Monica. The Head of Sales will help us scale and shape our business. You will lead all sales activities and work closely with senior leadership to refine and execute Anchorage’s go-to-market strategy for pipeline generation and customer acquisition. This is a “player/coach” role - you will both actively close sales as well as guide the team’s development.
Although your initial goal will be to sell our crypto-asset custody solution into our existing client base (i.e. crypto hedge funds, venture capital firms and family offices), as the asset class continues to gain wider acceptance within the institutional investor community, the sales force will evolve and eventually sell into an expanded market.
- Become an Anchorage power-user and an ambassador for the brand.
- Build, mentor and motivate a team of diversely talented sales professionals.
- Proven ability to relate to and influence key decision makers at financial institutions.
- Help build a fun, high-energy environment where people love coming to work.
- Demonstrated success leading a high-performing sales organization.
- Design and develop a world-class sales program and then execute on that plan
- Lead team to prospect and qualify pipeline targets.
- Identify, develop and implement initiatives to meet established goals.
- Work with management team to develop revenue growth road map.
- Serve as a liaison between product and customer to ensure we are building product our clients need.
- Deliver performance analytics and reporting to management.
- Present success plan and QBRs to executive leadership team.
- Meet business line profit and growth goals.
- You have +7 years of sales experience in enterprise software and/or prime brokerage/custody sales; successfully leading end-to-end sales cycles and closed deals.
- You’ve successfully hired, scaled, and lead a high-performing team and have a genuine passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success.
- You’re excited by the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations; energized by Anchorage’s mission.
- You’ve demonstrated success developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- You're willing to travel periodically for business.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You have Sales experience in infrastructure security.
- You’ve worked at or with institutional investors.
- You currently have the Series 7 and 63 securities licenses.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system!
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision (+75% coverage for families).
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Catered lunch and dinner
- Bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation build out (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company