- Develop creative and engaging content that helps institutional investors understand digital assets, keep up with crypto market trends, and solve real problems they’re facing, with a special focus on educational content for both crypto newcomers and experts.
- Build a content library that includes blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, webinars, and tutorials targeting different account types and personas, so that we have relevant content to offer any client-side stakeholder who’s engaging with Anchorage.
- Interview internal teammates and clients, and keep up with market news and trends, to identify new content topics of interest to our clients.
- Run Anchorage’s editorial calendar: manage multiple concurrent content projects from idea through to publication.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in B2B Marketing.
- You've refined exceptional writing and editing skills.
- You know how to tailor your style, tone, and message to a specific audience or channel.
- You understand weedsy, arcane subject matter and are comfortable writing about it in a clear and compelling way.
- ABM experience preferred.
- Opinions on: colon use following an incomplete introductory clause, the Oxford comma, and—if you really want to wow us—the em dash (or the parenthetical aside).
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Catered lunch and dinner
- Bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation build out(including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.