- Engage prospects with varying levels of technical knowledge, understand their requirements, and in return communicate the technical value of Anchorage
- Create and deliver product demonstrations to customers and prospects
- Become the technical product resource on the Sales team
- Demonstrate business value associations with technical discussions
- Work with the sales team to respond to RFP’s, craft technical proposals, and deliver presentations for customer meetings.
- Establish and maintain strong, trusted relationships with internal and external clients throughout the entire sales and client lifecycle
- Create and deliver product training to clients (both remotely from HQ or at times on-site)
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Sales, Engineering and Product Management and Development teams.
- You have multiple years of experience in a client-facing role at an enterprise software company
- You have deep technical knowledge around information security and/or blockchain
- You are dedicated to continuous learning in the following subjects: blockchain, crypto-economics, and security engineering
- You have "executive presence," i.e. confidence and composure interfacing with financial investors and C-level executives
- You have prior experience in Crypto, Technology and/or the financial sector
- You’re willing to travel for business (upwards of 60% travel)
- You have an active Series 7 and 63
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :)
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Catered lunch and dinner
- Bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation build out (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to crypto-native custody products and services offered by Anchorage Hold, LLC and Anchorage Global, LLC, each a separate, affiliated company wholly-owned by Anchor Labs, Inc., a financial technology company headquartered in San Francisco, CA.