- Quickly and confidently respond to customer inquiries/issues without rushing or cutting corners.
- Manage a high volume of inbound customer communications (across phone, text, encrypted messaging, and email).
- Create a reputation around our customer journey as the most enjoyable, seamless, end-to-end experience in the industry.
- Build trusted relationships with your customers by demonstrating empathy, consistency, an attention to detail, and the willingness to always go the extra mile.
- Provide accurate and complete information to our customers by leveraging your co-workers' knowledge and by quickly becoming an expert yourself.
- Collaborate with business development, engineering, and leadership to coordinate and improve the onboarding experience of new customers.
- Be an ambassador for the Anchorage brand.
- Help scale and mentor the team!
- You are a natural people person who knows how to build rapport with every personality type.
- You know how to leverage tactical empathy when dealing with customer emotions.
- You have a track-record of anticipating/fixing problems before they arise.
- You've proven that you can maintain composure in stressful situations.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have experience organizing/tracking your customer relationships with a CRM (e.g. Zendesk).
- You're data driven and know how to leverage customer feedback to increase engagement/satisfaction.
- You have a genuine interest in technology.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You currently have the Series 7 and 63 securities licenses.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Endless snacks and bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.