- Perform Know Your Customer reviews and verify client information to satisfy Customer Identification Program requirements.
- Investigate and escalate potentially suspicious activity such as money laundering.
- Conduct ongoing customer due diligence reviews for anti-money laundering purposes.
- Periodically review, maintain, update and test written compliance policies and procedures.
- Partner with colleagues to establish and implement critical operational processes.
- An operational and analytical mindset with a detective-like mentality.
- Ability to self-manage workflow across competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, adaptable, collaborative, creative, curious, and humble.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Endless snacks and bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.