An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
ANC designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the Super Bowl, the Final Four, New York City Marathon, Los Angeles Dodgers, the Ryder Cup, and New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center. ANC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of sports marketing & multimedia rights leader Learfield IMG College.
Carry out any and all duties assigned by the Manager, Fleet Operations including, but not limited to; performance of safety-affecting activities related to motor vehicles used in transportation on public highways by ANC in the engagement of interstate or foreign commerce. Responsible for the safe operation and transport of ANC motor vehicles and equipment, set up and operation of LED Screen upon arrival to show site, dismantle of equipment, packing and/or supervision of packing, and transportation to next show or back to headquarters. Conduct all truck/show preparation for assigned vehicles. Maintain all individual records and responsibilities pertaining to DOT and FMCSA regulations and CDL requirements.
This is a full-time, exempt position that reports directly to the Manager of Fleet Operations. Extensive domestic travel will be required. Applicants should be based near Argyle, TX.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies related to their commercial driver’s licenses and Department of Transportation (DOT)/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
- Conduct Pre-Trip Inspection of mobile unit as required by DOT to ensure the motor vehicle is safe for travel on public roadways. Ensure all equipment needed has been loaded and properly secured.
- Coordinate with Mobile Services Manager and Client regarding details of show and equipment needs.
- Coordinate content requirements with client as directed by Mobile Services Manager.
- Transport equipment to show site. Determine route and departure time in advance to arrive on time and comply with DOT Hours of Service rules and regulations.
- Assemble and test equipment prior to show start to ensure good video quality and content compatibility.
- Operate LED and related equipment during show. Troubleshoot and correct any issues that may arise at show site.
- Disassemble equipment and pack for safe transport from show site.
- Maintain log books and paperwork as required by DOT regulations. Turn in Trip Reports upon return to headquarters.
- Competently represent ANC to customers. Use good judgement and make sound decisions. Become knowledgeable of and follow company procedures.
- Complete show reports, as well as company documentation and expense reports as required.
- Work in concert with Fleet Manager to repair and maintain ANC motor vehicles to ensure the safe operation on public roadways.
- Assist with preventative maintenance and upkeep of equipment, including periodic cleaning and quality control testing.
- Participate in periodic road tests for training purposes, as well as training courses as required by the company to re-train or reiterate safe driving practices. Tests will be conducted (or assigned) by management and may cover a variety of driving criteria.
- Class A Commercial Driver Licenses are required for all LED Technician/Driver positions.
- Complete a satisfactory road test.
- One-year OTR experience or six months with accredited school preferred.
- 53’ trailer and standard transmission experience preferred.
- Provide all required documentation for Driver Qualification file, including participation in Pre-Employment and Random Drug & Alcohol Testing.
- LED Video experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-pace environment.
- Ability to work with current technology.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays to support event schedules, or to be “On Call” after hours.
All Field Services positions require a certain level of physicality to perform some of the necessary functions and associated tasks of the position. All prospective employees and freelance contractors may be required to undergo a physical evaluation and if required, pass a Department of Transportation physical evaluation as well. Results of the physical evaluation will be compared to the necessary physical requirements of the position to ensure the prospective employee can perform at the required levels of physical exertion.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity