Who is Anatta?
We are a passionate and unique group of people creating meaningful eCommerce solutions for the health and wellness brands we support. We do things a little differently, which is why we’re able to have so much fun in the process. If you enjoy collaborating with a global team of quirky individuals, keep reading for an opportunity to work with us.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive who is accountable to closing new business opportunities and scaling the sales division of Anatta. We are seeking a hunter - someone who will proactively seek new business opportunities using lead generation campaigns, tailored messaging, phone calls, etc. to drive new revenue opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role has a background in both inbound and outbound account-based marketing strategies leveraging a target list of brands. This role will lead a a small team of SDRs, marketing copywriters and work alongside the CEO. We are seeking a strong performer with a track record of success that needs an environment where they can have an impact and thrive.
Essential job duties and responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Creating and delivering an inbound and outbound account based marketing/sales strategy for various industry verticals that aligns with the strategic direction of the company with a focus on recurring revenue.
- Achieving sales objectives by forecasting and developing quarterly sales quotas by deal / platform type
- Growing sales volume, service mix, and pricing by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Presenting winning proposals and decks by integrating all of our solutions
- Writing and negotiating contracts and other client agreements
- Exceeds total booked revenue goals
- % of deals including recurring revenue
- Win to loss ratio
- Increasing period over period accuracy of forecast vs. actual
- 7+ years of eCommerce experience
- 7+ years of sales experience
- A demonstrated ability and passion to establish and foster relationships, formulate and execute a win theme per opportunity, and close business.
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven track record of major revenue growth and retention through a consultative and solutions focused sales approach
This position may require travel upon request.
What are the perks?
We believe that our employees are part of our family, so we do our best to make sure you are supported in everything you do. We offer a range of benefits and perks:
- Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k), and more!
- Healthy snacks/drinks in the office
- Company events, happy hours, and yearly retreats
- Additional perks vary by location
Physical demands requirements
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Anatta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Anatta complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.