Who is Anatta?
We are a passionate and unique group of people creating meaningful eCommerce solutions for the health and wellness brands we support. We do things a little differently, which is why we’re able to have so much fun in the process. If you enjoy collaborating with a global team of quirky individuals, keep reading for an opportunity to work with us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a QA Engineer with experience in the manual process of e-commerce websites. As a QA Engineer you will come in and transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering functions. You will build, design, test, implement and maintain the various applications. and consistent high levels of client satisfaction. Additional responsibilities include collecting, reviewing and understanding business requirements.
We are looking for someone who is professional, reliable, and pays attention to detail. Most importantly, we seek a team player with the ability to accomplish results as a team leader and as an individual contributor managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Manages day-to-day communications and expectations to ensure project & engagement success
- Facilitates regular status meetings via phone, video chat, and in-person meeting; generates and presents weekly status reports
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results and report defect, errors or bugs.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients, business analyst to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- 1+ years as a QA Engineer with Manual and Automation testing experience
- Education: Degree or certification in software development
- Communication: Fluent writing and speaking in English
- Personality: Detail oriented with an eye for not missing anything
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of Selenium preferably BDD Framework.
- Knowledge of programming languages preferably Python.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Preferred skills & technologies
- Experience working at a professional services company such as a marketing agency or consulting firm
- Experience managing complex web development projects
- Experience working in the eCommerce industry
- Experience with Shopify+ platform
- PMP or CSPO certification
- Experience with JIRA and/or Wrike
- Knowledge of eCommerce industry standards
What are the perks?
We do our best to make sure employees are supported in everything they do. We offer a range of benefits and perks:
- Medical benefit options
- Healthy snacks/drinks in the office
- PTO/sick days
- Company events, happy hours, and yearly retreats
- Other perks vary by location
Physical demands requirements
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.