We are looking for a Project Manager who will be primarily responsible for quality, on-budget, and on-schedule delivery of eCommerce solutions. Areas of responsibility include project / engagement success, project variance (schedule, cost, scope), project / engagement financials, project team management, and consistent high levels of client satisfaction. Additional responsibilities include collecting, reviewing and understanding business requirements and objectives, organizing business requirements into user stories with acceptance criteria, and backlog grooming.
We are looking for someone who is professional, reliable, and pays attention to detail. Most importantly, we seek a team player with the ability to accomplish results as a team leader and as an individual contributor managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Manages day-to-day communications and expectations to ensure project & engagement success
- Facilitates regular status meetings via phone, video chat, and in-person meeting; generates and presents weekly status reports
- Collaborates with internal teams, third parties and client stakeholders to ensure activities are planned and executed as scheduled; creatively solves problems and brainstorms solutions; communicates difficult information timely and tactfully
- Controls quality by reviewing deliverables prior to client presentation; enhances deliverables as needed; suggests process improvements when appropriate, ensures final acceptance
- Manages risk, threats, opportunities, blockers and associated mitigation plans that could impact the success of the work; notifying internal and external stakeholders and escalating when appropriate
- Understands what has been sold and ensures the delivery of those commitments
- Overall accountability for engagement gross margin
- Manages change requests for all scope, schedule, or budget changes
- Creates, maintains, and executes detailed project plans
- Coordinates tasks assignment, monitors progress, and ensures proper task completion
- Identifies staffing needed and collaborates with functional leadership to ensure optimal engagement staffing
- Ensures client’s business objectives and KPIs are captured, understood, and measurable
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field such as Business Administration, Management, Information Systems, Marketing
- 3+ years experience in a project management role in the technology space
- Project management experience (including risk, issue, dependency, process, and milestone management)
- Demonstrated leadership, relationship-building, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Cross-functional team and people management
- Budget and financial management including profit/loss, and earned value management
- Experience managing client and other third party relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and meet close deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people
- Ability to identify innovative ways to implement projects within established timeframes
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Coaching, mentoring, conflict resolution, and negotiation abilities
PREFERRED SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Experience working at a professional services company such as a marketing agency or consulting firm
- Experience managing complex web development projects
- Experience working in the eCommerce industry
- Experience with Shopify+ platform
- PMP or CSPO certification
- Experience with JIRA and/or Wrike
- Knowledge of eCommerce industry standards
This position may require travel upon request.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS REQUIREMENTS
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Anatta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Anatta complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.