Who is Anatta?
We are a passionate and unique group of people creating meaningful eCommerce solutions for the health and wellness brands we support. We do things a little differently, which is why we’re able to have so much fun in the process. If you enjoy collaborating with a global team of quirky individuals, keep reading for an opportunity to work with us.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a full-time UI Developer to join our team in our Charleston, SC office. You will work with our developers, designers, and clients across the globe to support their visions for their products and services.
A Day in the Life of an Anatta UI Developer
- Work collaboratively with visual designers, project managers, and other developers to plan and implement interactive experiences for agency work.
- Think through project challenges to provide recommendations and out of the box solutions.
- Lead technology discussions for client interactions.
- Research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and the elegance of how we work.
- Your work or portfolio is visible online
- Working within cross-functional engineering teams as well as peer teams in building an integrated solution
- Team leadership and mentoring skills; recent work in driving small teams using Agile Scrum development process; past experience in owning products or components
- Collaborate with members of the website team, including designers and back-end developers, to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of web applications
- Meet tight deadlines as required
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of Responsive Web Design and Performance Optimization.
- Debugging skills with the DOM.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding and ability to develop Shopify, Magento, or any other eCommerce system.
- Experience using GIT as a version control system with a team.
- Good understanding of Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, or any other design tool.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- You’ve worked on a large application using Vue, React, Angular, Backbone, Ember, Flux, or Redux
- Expert-level knowledge and practical experience in client-side build/config management and testing tools like Webpack, Jasmine, Karma, etc
- Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating, and unit testing projects.
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure using AWS
- Working Experience creating Progressive Web Apps or Single Page Applications.
- Experience working with Tag managers (GTM), Any AB testing tool (VWO/Optimizely)
What are the perks of working at Anatta?
- Ability to collaborate with team members across different office locations- Bangalore, Los Angeles, Austin TX
- 401(k) contributions
- Healthcare options
- Healthy snack and drink options in office
- Team events, happy hours, trips, etc.
- Full tech setup of the machine, software, and tools needed to succeed