Who is Anatta?
We are a passionate and unique group of people creating meaningful eCommerce solutions for the health and wellness brands we support. We do things a little differently, which is why we’re able to have so much fun in the process. If you enjoy collaborating with a global team of quirky individuals, keep reading for an opportunity to work with us.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a creative go-getter to serve as a UX Designer who will create user-centric strategies while specializing in maximizing our clients’ conversion rates on their websites. This role will spend time working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team to produce creative solutions for our customers’ optimization needs. The ideal candidate for this role has a background of working with clients and a strong desire to learn and grow in an e-commerce agency environment. We are seeking strong performers with a track record of success that need an environment where they can have an impact and thrive.
We are looking for someone who is professional, reliable, and pays attention to detail. Most importantly, we seek a team player with the ability to accomplish results as a team leader and as an individual contributor managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Execute and implement A/B, split and/or multivariate testing
- Effectively communicate test results, insights, and recommendations to project teams
- Use data-driven insights to propose and design future tests
- Ensure the optimization process thoroughly reviews user behavior in order to determine areas of potential opportunity to improve conversion rates
- Take action on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of the site
- Design and track customer KPIs
- Working knowledge of site optimization, product development, usability
- Use of strong UX practices
- Strong use of Optimizely for testing
- 2+ years’ experience in an online optimization testing role
- Experience working closely with clients and demonstrated an ability to translate customer needs into technical aspects
- A diverse background in areas such as analytics, web development, website & A/B testing, and digital marketing
- Experience reporting on success/failure results of optimization efforts.
- High proficiency in web analytics (Google Analytics preferred) and strong curiosity.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- A demonstrated capacity and eagerness to learn and progress professionally in the eCommerce field
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
What are the perks?
We do our best to make sure employees are supported in everything they do. We offer a range of benefits and perks:
- Medical benefit options
- 401(k) contributions
- Healthy snacks/drinks in the office
- PTO/sick days
- Company events, happy hours, and yearly retreats
- Other perks vary by location
This position may require travel upon request.
Physical demands requirements
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.