Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Our SREs provide support for our production platforms, which involves being on call. In this role, you will build automation systems, connect with technical teams from across the organization and help us improve our system performance.
- Mentor team members and share your experience
- Implement complex changes and shape our operating strategy
- Help select team projects and then steer them
- Define standards for our software operating environment
- Provide guidance and consultation to development teams that we support
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents, and contribute to long-term fixes
- Devise and guide our next steps in automation and reliability
- Cooperate with and advise the other infrastructure teams to steer our platform
This position represents an excellent opportunity for a more experienced SRE to contribute to the future of our company; to use their experience to shape the team and to help us navigate our next challenges. While we have specific technologies that we use, we are well aware that growing into the role includes time to learn our toolsets. As such, we are seeking a range of people with a range of experience to fill in the gaps.
- Experience in Linux administration will be a day-one skill
- Experience in Kubernetes administration and supporting Public and Private Cloud is highly desirable
- Being comfortable in a scripting language suitable for automation tasks
- Experience with configuration management tools is highly desirable
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging systems is essential
- Experience operating a live, production environment is essential
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.