Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
At Anaplan, we believe in working hard, having fun, and bringing excellence to everything we do.
Our product is the world leader in its class, but our product alone does not make icons of our customers. Our Professional Services team members do. A position on this team gives you the opportunity to take the “service” in “software-as-a-service” to a whole new level and enjoy rapid career growth while you’re at it.
ANAPLAN PROFESSIONAL SERVICES – Solution Architect
Anaplan is changing the way companies plan and this isn’t Professional Services as usual. We’re looking for team members who delight in the most meticulous and challenging puzzles. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achiever able to interpret complex business challenges into solution designs for clients.
We're not looking for average. Do you enjoy diving into issues and designing complex solutions? Are you passionate about data, multi-dimensional design, and integration ? Do poorly built models keep you awake at night? Are you a great teammate who delights in coaching and guiding others to build the “right” way. If so, this job is for you.
As an architect, you are primarily responsible for the successful delivery of Anaplan planning solutions in strategic accounts via design excellence. You will:
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into Anaplan's multi-dimensional models.
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality.
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and accountability to the project team.
- Exemplify The Anaplan Way and actively promote the PLANS modelling standard.
- Provide honest, substantial feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Business Partner and team.
- Develop model documentation.
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions.
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment.
- Support new product development through testing, documentation and training materials.
- Be the “source” for answers and advice both externally (through the Community and User groups for both Customer and Partners) and internally within Customer Success and beyond.
- Support the development of best in class standards y producing template toolkits for key use case functionalities.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- 2 years of experience implementing, and architecting Anaplan is preferred.
- A 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS; any experience architecting FP&A, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Sales Performance Management (SPM) or Workforce Planning (WFP) solutions is also relevant.
- 4 years of demonstrated experience in implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable).
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and carry out other responsibilities simultaneously.
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style.
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of data and data integration (inbound and outbound), including EDW concepts.
- A passion for business analytics, process improvement, business modelling, and planning.
- Consistent track record working, contributing, and leading within our environment.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Motivated, Meticulous and self-starter.
- Coaching mentality and a great teammate.
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity.
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach.
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.