Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Manager, APJ Procurement Services
Are you looking for an exciting new role in a high-growth technology company? Not only is our technology helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions, we are also on a journey to improve the processes for procurement across the entire organization with innovation, speed, and collaboration. You will support the Financial Shared Services departments which includes Workplace, Real Estate, COE, and Procurement functions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITES (90%):
- Lead a team of 3 or more individuals for Procurement Operations, Travel and Expense programs.
- Define and communicate a comprehensive vision of what world-class procurement organizations do as it relates to organizational structures, processes, policies, and procurement technology systems (e.g., strategy development, sourcing practices, expected results, people and organization development, process/systems, etc.)
- Serve as key user/Business Lead for APJ Procurement Services
- Lead projects and programs to achieve business and functional goals and continuous improvement of processes for Asia Region
- Clearly communicate project plans and expectations to all team members, stakeholders, management, and suppliers
- Establishes appropriate Procurement, Travel and Expense reporting routines.
- Through people, process, and governance drive value to the business.
- this role will serve as a resource for program excellence by providing support in policy, procedure, and project management for APJ region.
Transformation & Communications Program (10%):
- Coordinate or support digital transformation and change management initiatives for APJ region.
- Promote User Experience, E2E approaches driven by Speed and Simplicity.
- Ability to lead tactical projects while prioritizing to meet the needs of stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding of contractual terms and the ability to negotiate contracts
- Effective interpersonal skills to support executive-level partners including presenting and facilitating meetings
- Excellent analytical, financial, strategic, problem-solving, and risk-assessment skills
- Strong business acumen with exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, and program management skills
- Demonstrated ability to create effective relationships, influence prioritization, and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Adept at driving the execution of multi-stakeholder initiatives, providing direction when needed and removing obstacles to get work done
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, and present to large groups
- Continuous Improvement mindset and customer service ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management Tools required
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of procurement, strategic sourcing, related consulting experience
- 5-8 years of team management experience within APAC region
- Willingness to accommodate flexible hours to engage with international teams.
- Experience in delivering training to diverse audiences.
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities, especially under time constraints.
Who Are We
At Anaplan, we’re relentlessly passionate about improving the way companies and people do business by empowering them with the technology, insights, and confidence they need to make better-informed plans and decisions. With 16 offices worldwide, we’re building products used by over 600 clients that include some of the world’s largest brands and fast-growing companies in every industry, and we’re just getting started.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.