Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven, APAC Senior Partner Marketing Manager, based in Japan to join our APAC Field Marketing team. This role reports into the Senior Director of Field Marketing. It is responsible for the strategy, concept, execution, measurement and reporting of marketing programs with our Global Alliance Partners (GSIs) including Deloitte, Accenture, PwC and McKinsey; and Global Cloud Providers (GCPs) including AWS and Google in Japan and across Asia Pacific. This role is a key business partner to our APAC Partner Vice President.
You’ll play an integral role in developing a marketing strategy and delivering on agreed marketing campaigns and activities. Key to this will be ensuring that campaigns are developed with our alliance partners and tuned to the needs of our partners, industries and clients. If you have a flair for turning partner relationships into revenue driving programs this role is for you. You must be ready to roll-up your sleeves on execution, lean into building relationships with our partners and sales teams, and be a team player and builder.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will be working collaboratively with key stakeholders to build and deliver the right campaign strategy – and to execute the deliverables. A thinker and a doer, you’ll be comfortable operating across all elements of a marketing campaign: agreeing a strategy, developing detailed roadmaps and activation plans for multi-channel campaigns, managing budget and measuring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Build and execute high impact joint marketing campaigns, events and programs with key alliance partners to drive awareness and create demand of our solutions.
- Develop high impact campaign assets, highlighting potential use cases and case studies.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to influence and build effective relationships with business partners (including: peers, partner representatives, external vendors, and alliance partners); building relationships at executive level.
- Hold regular planning and reporting meetings with partner marketing counterparts and actively contribute to strategies and business reviews
- Manage multiple projects and programs simultaneously, under the direction of the Senior Director of Field Marketing, ensuring clear and proactive communication, to meet deadlines
- Collaborating with our global partner marketing team to share and align on best practices
Technologies You’ll Work With:
What Experience You’ll Need:
- Fluent, business level, written and oral English and Japanese
- 5+ years of marketing and growth strategy experience in a large, multi-national organization, preferably focused on alliance or partnership marketing in BtoB.
- Demonstrated success in devising, executing and measuring marketing plans and programs with business partners.
- Excellent communication and networking skills – able to effectively manage and influence senior leaders as well as a broad range of internal and client facing stakeholders.
- Independence and initiative in high profile situations with strong project management, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Experience managing a marketing budget, prioritising and balancing investments. Able to working with key stakeholders to set clear goals for various plan components. Ensures adequate metrics are established and collected to assess campaign/program success and required improvement.
- Solid understanding of partnering strategy and how it drives partner and customer success.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong team-player and self-starter who can initiate and drive activities to successful conclusion while maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships, internally and externally
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.