Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Do you pride yourself on knowing the latest approaches to drive demand coupled with continuing the conversation through the entire sales cycle? Do you get excited when teaming with, and advocating for, Sales? Like what you hear, you may be a good fit for the Senior Field Marketing Manager, North Region.
Reporting to Director of Field Marketing, EMEA, you'll be responsible for the achievement of the full range of demand and awareness generation targets within your Region. You will drive the development, execution, measurement and reporting of successful marketing programs that support business goals. To this end, you will be accountable for the effective allocation of marketing budget, the alignment of marketing activity to sales priorities, and the detailed reporting of results to sales and marketing management. Collaborating with all global marketing functions to define campaign requirements, develop programs and localise them for regional relevance and impact. You team with our sales organisations to optimise field readiness, alignment and follow-through. You also collaborate with web marketing, online marketing, PR, events, marketing operations and agency teams to ensure an integrated, multi-channel approach to demand generation campaigns.
You'll be a hard-working, resourceful and resilient self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required. You should be a doer and not a delegator. Your role is to think big, to design integrated marketing programs, to enable the field sales to increase their pipeline. Your attention to detail, collaboration skills and “buck-stops-here” attitude will be critical to your success in this role.
- Develop the regional/local field marketing plans to supports sales objectives growing existing and acquiring new customers in specific territories.
- Research, recommend and execute targeted regional/local marketing plans that include but are not limited to field events, partner activities, assisting with industry events/tradeshows, establishing local relationships with related associations or communities, executive roundtables, etc.
- Ensure alignment with corporate digital/demand generation programs (e.g., webinars, direct email, advertising) and if necessary, localise to extend reach or impact.
- Collaborate with account teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field-marketing plan.
- Track and measure demand-to-close metrics across field marketing programs, optimising resources against regional objectives
- Experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing required; SaaS/on-demand software experience highly desired.
- Proven track record working directly with internal customers developing strong working relationships and earning the role of ‘trusted advisor’.
- Experience defining acquisition account-based goals and objectives in conjunction with Sales. Be comfortable providing data and insights on acquisition accounts as well as contacts within these accounts.
- Experience of 1:1 Account Based Marketing techniques and demonstrable ability to work with cross-functional commercial teams to develop ABM programmes for key accounts.
- Proven ability to think “big picture”; and use both traditional and modern marketing tactics to design effective programs.
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation (Marketo) experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills to identify ROI of marketing programs.
- Located to attend London office, UK
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.