Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
About this role
The role of Senior Professional Services Manager is responsible for all aspects of project delivery associated with Anaplan’s Supply Chain Planning Application. It includes contributing to the development of our implementation tools and techniques, leading client implementations, and managing the delivery team. Critically, the role also involves providing supply chain planning expertise and insight.
You will have deep experience with supply chain planning, either through a career in consultancy/technology and/or operating in senior roles in supply chain functions.
Familiarity in the implementation of supply chain planning tools is a must, although familiarity with Anaplan is not essential.
As a senior individual within our global supply chain planning applications team, you will have a key voice in the ongoing direction and development of these applications.
- Develop the project scope based on the client’s requirements, detailing the capabilities, functions, and system integration.
- Develop and document the SOW based on the project scope in terms of capabilities, responsibilities, activities, deliverables, assumptions, and estimates. Also, develop the project timeline and resource requirements for the client and the implementation team.
- Using Agile project methodology, deliver projects from the development of project plans, running workshops with clients, requirements gathering, sprint planning, user training, UAT, and solution implementation.
- Apply supply chain experience to fully test the requirements for completeness and coherency, and to provide insight on options.
- Provide a high-quality of implementation driving positive and referenceable clients.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and with robust governance.
- Manage post-implementation support to record and resolve client-reported issues to ensure responses are managed within the SLA.
- Conduct a quarterly business review with key partners in support of the above.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management with a hands-on familiarity with SCM solutions in operations settings.
- A solid understanding of Demand and Supply Planning, and S&OP/IBP processes.
- Experience in delivering projects through all stages from high-level scoping through to deployment, using Agile methodology.
- Experience in facilitating change management to drive business process improvement.
- Ability to gain a perspective on upstream and downstream impacts of projects including benefits, people, and processes.
- Experience in managing the budget of enterprise application deployments.
- A good listener and team player able to work with internal and client partners.
- An inquiring mind with the ability to surface and discuss business challenges.
- Ability to interpret business needs and articulate solution options.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize tasks and allocate time appropriately.
- Diligent and detailed in project reporting.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.