Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is hiring a MAJOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE for our TMT (Telecommunications, Media, Technology) Vertical. In this role, you will keep a consistent record of selling sophisticated technology solutions, account management, and an incredibly versatile platform. Our sales team is helping industry leaders understand the impact of Anaplan’s product and how our connected planning solution is bridging the gap between financial and operational decision-making. You will help our customers achieve their immediate business goals while setting their businesses up for the future.
This role will be a catalyst for Anaplan’s continued growth while leading digital transformation. Reporting directly to the Regional Vice President (RVP), you will navigate a large technical organization whose platform includes include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. You will be supported by an experienced, cross-functional team to assist in your success to build customer value and drive business and revenue onto the Anaplan platform.
- Engage with targeted customers to identify business processes in need of digital transformation and position Anaplan’s outstanding ability to tackle critical business problems
- Build Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating sophisticated prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Conduct highly effective presentations to VP through C-level executives and key C-suite level decision makers including CFOs, CROs, and senior leaders in the supply chain, workforce, and other business functions
- Develop and own coordinated account planning and opportunity planning process
- Apply Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and tools to run sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Employ best-in-class account leadership skills to identify account expansion opportunities by cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted accounts
- Perform strategic sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
- Work with cross functional members of Sales Development Reps, Marketing, Solution Consultants, and the Customer Success teams
- 8+ years consultative sales experience into Fortune 2000 companies, ideally in SaaS solutions
- Success selling into the highest levels of accounts with a C-Suite focus
- Track record of overachieving sales quota & targets, including shown history of multiple seven-figure annual contract value (ACV) deals (services and/or software)
- Strong senior executive network in your territory with customers and partners in relevant industry
- Proven experience with sophisticated partner & internal team organizations
- Proven executive network, spanning from Director- to C-level executives
- Business, Finance, Economics, related BS/BA degree or relevant years of experience
- Experience with SFDC, Altify, Marketo, and Engagio a plus
- Account Planning experience Altify, MEDPICC, Miller Heiman
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.