Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is currently seeking an Industry Marketing Manager, for Technology, Media and Telecom Markets to join our Marketing organization.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new insights, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun! In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values!
As a part of the global Industry Marketing team for Technology, Media and Telecom, this role will work closely across sales and marketing to develop an industry-specific marketing strategy. You'll implement that marketing strategy and collaborate closely with other relevant sales, customer, partner alliances and marketing teams to ensure efficient coordination.
What you'll be doing:
Serve as a strategic business partner to define value proposition(s), key buyer challenges, solutions, value messages and positioning programs/exercises
Develop thought leadership and messaging in an evolving digital consumption landscape
Conceptualize a virtual/in-person event strategy which positions our full capabilities across the relevant Industry/Industries and generates lead flow
Promote content, events, and other initiatives across full spectrum of digital / social channels
Leverage leading MarTech tools to develop customer journeys that reflect Anaplan’s business priorities, drive awareness, and generate demand for priority solutions
- Minimum six years of recent combined marketing and digital marketing experience preferably in the Technology, Media and Telecom industry
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan for a sophisticated business. This includes the following skills: market research, navigating multiple partners, return on investment reporting, sponsorship identification and evaluation, deep project management, buyer persona development, buyer journey development, content strategy.
- Executive relationship manager and trusted, strategic marketing advisor with a consistent track record to collaborate and handle expectations of senior business leaders; able to work well with/between groups with complementary and contending priorities to achieve common goals
- Deep knowledge of the business environment, Anaplan’s scope of solutions, and client issues; possess knowledge of leading practices, digital/social marketing, content marketing, external benchmarks, and industry trends and understands how to apply them in the Anaplan environment; capacity to derive insights and report on impact to propose strategies for growth
- Manager of cross-functional teams, timeliness, plans, processes, and budgets; very organized, focused and meticulous with outstanding oral and written communication skills; strong executive presence and presentation skills
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.