Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a Sales Consultant (Contractor), to join our contracting vendor, Deel, in Indonesia to support our Asia Enterprise Sales Team. This role is an immediate, full-time contractor role.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.
Insight on your impact
- Outbound prospecting into Anaplan’s Enterprise Segment in Indonesia to engage with prospects and articulate the value of Anaplan in meeting their business goals
- Proven success in converting prospects to customers (e.g., “land” an account)
- Generate a balanced pipeline leading to overachieving sales quota & targets
- Own opportunity management start-to-finish across multiple industries, targets, and functions
- Conduct highly effective presentations from Director through SVP and key C-suite level decision makers, including CFOs, COOs, and senior leaders in finance, supply chain, workforce, and other business functions
- Work collaboratively with an ecosystem of implementation partners to qualify, and understand business drivers, demonstrate business outcome-focused solutions, and close software contract value to meet quota
- Provide accurate and timely revenue forecasting and CRM updates
Your qualifications, your influence
- Enterprise selling experience
- Have more than 10 years of experience
- Proven record of sales success in a similar Enterprise software application environment.
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast environment
- Have the experience to close large enterprise deals
- Have consulting background
- Able to have a C-level conversation
- Speak Indonesian Bahasa and business level English
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
Adding additional insight, and a growth mindset, will elevate your contribution in this role
- Enterprise Performance Management selling experience
- Have technical background (e,g presales)
- Entrepreneurial skill
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.