Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is looking for a Senior Manager, GTM Transformation who will play a leading role in building and operationalizing Anaplan’s Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy with a platform for high-visibility, sustained impact, and professional growth. Reporting to the Director of GTM Transformation, you will be responsible for owning the high transparency initiatives across the entire Anaplan GTM organization. You will interact and collaborate with senior team members across the world and in all of our GTM functions, with significant exposure across the organization, driving various top- and bottom-line programs as we shift Anaplan to a more global, scalable, and agile operating model.
Starting from the GTM strategy, as defined by the CRO and his leadership team, and supported by the VP of GTM Strategy & Planning, the GTM Transformation Director will articulate the GTM Transformation program, ensure programs and initiatives are set up for success with robust governance, drive clear prioritization across efforts within the portfolio, and ensure certainty of execution. The Transformation Director will play an orchestration and enablement role to ensure successful delivery of Unit4’s Transformation: enabling the initiatives teams to deliver and enabling the executive team to take actions to support the program.
- Drive programs across different growth and cost functions including strategy definition, preparation and presentation for sign off, plus day-to-day initiative leadership
- Identification and leadership of key projects within major initiative pillars
- “Sleeves Rolled Up” leadership of typical leading-by-doing – driving process mapping workshops, requirements gathering, identification and resolution of risks and issues, as it relates to ongoing projects
- Lead initiative owners, including third-parties, in defining initiative scope and objectives, critical metrics (operational and financial), and implementing a project plan (interdependencies, key turning points, resource needs, etc.)
- Ensure execution certainty – drive status reporting, identify risks, assess options and mitigate said risks, and supervise initiative progress
- Identify issues and decisions for executive engagement, including input to Dr of GTM Transformation for ongoing steering committees
- Reporting against ownership of a GTM Transformation Plan of Record
- Facilitate meetings for decision making – ensuring meetings are supported by fact-base, that the decisions and trade-offs are clearly articulated and that the decisions are clearly detailed and followed through to implementation
- Lead and support any detailed analysis to enable decision making across key partners
- Help resource groundbreaking projects across internal and external collaborators to ensure successful delivery of programs
- Lead timelines and results for cross-functional reporting snapshots: BOD contributions, QBRs, Monthly Reports, AOP, etc.
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, Management, or Finance. A master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Management would be helpful but not essential
- 5-10 years of experience in strategy/portfolio management/transformation in a remote, multi-geography, fast-paced environment
- 3+ years leading sophisticated initiatives, delivering on operational objectives/outcomes
- Strong project/time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic planning and critical thinking with consistent track record of strong business impact and outcomes. Ideally, within a premier consulting firm, VC / PE, Investment Banking, SaaS or another strategic / analytical role within a rapidly growing company
- Has reached Senior Consultant-level or equivalent in consulting/industry
- Distinctive analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative) and excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of financial reports and ability to quickly identify value drivers
- Proactive, self-motivated and detail-orientated teammate with the ability to multi-task, gained from extensive experience in project and program management
- Previous technology industry / SAAS / transformation experience but not crucial
- Ambitious: Independent, bias to action, able to operate in a highly ambiguous environment and proven track record of cultivating relationships with external parties
- Experience leading and motivating a team of direct and indirect reports
- Shown ability in teamwork and influence over solutions to achieve results; consultative style; skilled in supporting and external customers
- Highly process-oriented approach with the ability to build and drive new ways of working, eventually optimizing for continued efficiency, scalability, and agility
- Experience selecting and leading outside vendors
Technologies supporting the role:
- Trello / Confluence / Jira
- MS Office Suite (Desktop and 365)
- Tableau and/or Qlik
What we offer
- An exciting, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance
- Market leading salaries combined with generous bonuses and comprehensive benefits
- Regular agile meetups, events, and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.