Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is hiring an ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES. In this role, you will take your proven track record of selling sophisticated technology solutions and account management and sell an incredibly versatile platform. Our sales team is helping industry leaders understand the impact of Anaplan products and how our connected planning solution is ending siloed decision-making. You will help our customers achieve their immediate business goals while setting their business up for the future.
This role will be a catalyst to Anaplan’s continued growth while leading digital transformation. Reporting directly to the Regional Vice President (RVP). You may have up to 50 accounts in a defined geographic territory, mostly greenfield accounts with several existing Anaplan customers. This type of territory requires someone to further build our footprint by hunting and locking in new logo accounts as well as rapidly growing opportunities within the current customer base.
- Engaging with targeted financial services enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Build Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating sophisticated prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Conduct highly effective presentations from Director through SVP and key C-suite level decision makers including CFOs, CROs, and senior leaders in supply chain, workforce, and other business functions
- Develop customers and own opportunity management start-to-finish across multiple customer targets and functions
- Apply Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and tools to run sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Employ outstanding account leadership skills to identify account expansion opportunities by cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted accounts
- Perform strategic sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
- Work with cross-functional members of Sales Development Reps, Marketing, Solution Consultants, and the Customer Success teams
- 5+ years consultative sales experience into Fortune 2000 companies, ideally in SaaS solutions (but not required)
- Shown success selling into Vice President / Senior Vice President buyers
- Demonstrated experience selling into financial services (FSI) accounts
- Demonstrated understanding of the pressing business challenges faced by financial services organisations today
- Track record of overachieving sales quota & targets, including demonstrated history of multiple high six-figure annual contract value (ACV) deals (services and/or software)
- Demonstrated network in your industry territory, with a mix of some customers and implementation partners
- Demonstrated experience with sophisticated partner & internal team organisations
- Domain understanding (Supply Chain, FP&A, Workforce Planning & Sales) and knowledge of how these functions plan, process work and make decisions
- Strong, demonstrated opportunity management practices (e.g. sales process, qualification, executive presentation skills, quote presentation and negotiation), and ability to balance multiple (3-5) opportunities at once
- Business, Finance, Economics, related BS/BA degree or relevant years of experience
- Experience with SFDC, Altify, Marketo, and Engagio a plus
- Account Planning experience Altify, MEDPICC, Miller Heiman
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.