Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
As our new Senior Data & Insights Architect for Business Operations, you will be primarily responsible for working with our business operations and key functional teams to provide data analysis, build data sets, and provide data-driven answers to key business questions. Intrigued about how? Read on!
- Lead Anaplan model development and serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Translate existing spreadsheets and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Provide significant feedback and progress updates promptly to the Business Partner and team
- Set up standard processes and documentation for Anaplan models
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Work closely with senior leadership to guide employee strategy and measurement
- Partner on all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and communicating key insights that tell the story behind the numbers, our employee experience, and key drivers
- Enjoy working in an “all hands on deck” environment, shifting between different types of tasks, working with several partners, and is passionate about storytelling.
- Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in data analysis, data quality, and presentation
- Provide analytical insights based on data from operational systems
- Ability to investigate the root cause of data and reporting issues
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject such as Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, or MIS or an equivalent degree/experience
- Passion for business analytics, modeling, and planning
- 2-3 years of Anaplan model-building experience is a must have
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Motivated self-starter
- Experience querying data (SQL or similar) or performing statistical analysis (R, Python, or similar)
- Experience using data visualization tools
- Experience working autonomously and collaboratively in a rapid-growth environment
- Experience with Anaplan;
- Experience with SAAS business model.
Please note: we are open to a remote employee in a location where Anaplan is able to do business.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.