Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is looking for a Senior Alliances Manager. This role will be responsible for the success and management of more than one of our partners and alliances in the North American region; collaborating with all internal and external partners to deliver net new annual contract revenue or NNACV through co-selling motions; developing and maintaining multi-year partner business plans and reporting to monitor partnership success and growth. This role aims to drive strategic growth across more than one of Anaplan’s top partners and implement programs to accelerate profitable growth and drive GTM execution.
Key Activities Include:
- Drive the development of the multi-year partner business plan, including partnership goals, strategic solution offerings and plays, investments, talent & ecosystem development, marketing programs, and target accounts.
- Work with Anaplan sales leadership to ensure engagement and creation of Originated and Co-Sold Pipeline.
- Drive market activation of solution offerings and plays with the assigned partner(s) across their domain and industry sectors
- Expand both ACV and Services Revenue at Target Accounts through focused marketing plans, account plans, and targeted investments
- Provide oversight of the alliance, including review and approval of regional and industry go-to-market strategy with the field engagement alliance managers
- Own all communication and activation across Anaplan and with the partner to effectively enable the teams on the strategic GTM plays, case studies, and offerings
- Continuously monitor and report on progress on business plan goals, risks, achievements, and other partner success KPIs.
- Facilitate overall stakeholder governance, relationship mapping, and collaboration across the Partner, Alliance team(s), Anaplan leadership, partner success, partner marketing, and customer success teams.
Your qualifications, your influence
- The successful candidate will bring a solid knowledge base and a basic understanding of partner, alliance, and channel go-to-market motions. Previous experience working in either sales, go-to-market functions, alliances, or consulting is preferred.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and collaborative approaches to developing strategic plans, programs, and initiatives.
- Individuals must quickly establish relative credibility with Partners, principals & sales teams. They must inspire trust and be viewed as a business partner- capable of enabling, coaching, & supporting partners to position Anaplan in customer-facing engagements.
- The ability to listen, make recommendations, and influence direction is required. You will need to be a strategic problem solver with effective communication & interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate will be customer focused, achievement-driven, and possess an impressive executive demeanor. They will bring a true team orientation and collaborative approach and excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities.
- Finally, this individual must have a solid level of business maturity, flexibility, and the instincts to adapt to a high-energy, dynamic environment characterized by high growth expectations and a collaborative culture. This individual must work exceptionally well in cooperative teams but also expect to work independently and with a set of diverse individuals regularly
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.