Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We believe in hard work, having fun, and bringing excellence to everything we do. Our product is arguably the most sophisticated in its class, but our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Professional Services team does. A position as a Solution Architect on our team gives you the opportunity to take the “service” in “software-as-a-service” to a whole new level, and enjoy rapid career growth while you’re at it.
We’re looking for a SOLUTION ARCHITECT who delights in the most detail-oriented and challenging puzzles. If you enjoy diving into issues and designing complex solutions and have a passion for data, multi-dimensional modeling and data integration, then this is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achiever able to interpret complex business challenges and design solutions for Anaplan customers.
As an architect, you are primarily responsible for the successful delivery of Anaplan planning solutions in strategic accounts. You will:
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Exemplify The Anaplan Way
- Provide meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Business Partner and team
- Develop model documentation
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
- A 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS
- 4+ years’ experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions, or Supply Chain or Finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record to lead and implement responsibilities simultaneously
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.