Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious SDR ENABLEMENT MANAGER to join SALES DEVELOPMENT TEAM. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Insight on your impact
- Create, edit and approve enablement content to educate the SDR team to qualify opportunities with development of use case studies, competitive information, persona understanding and custom work.
- Define enablement best practices and facilitate a cadence of regular onboarding and ongoing development workshops (virtual or face to face).
- Create an SDR Learning Path for new to role SDRs and tenured SDRs in the Learning Center. Maintain shadow activities and eLearning courses, kept up to date with current information.
- Maintain project plans for all projects with milestones and interdependencies.
- Coordinate with SDR leadership and the global sales enablement team to define SDR enablement priorities and build, deploy and track sales enablement programs.
- Determine enablement content adoption and success metrics and keep the Global GTM Enablement dashboard up to date with activity, customer satisfaction and business metrics for the global SDR audience.
- Act as a liaison between cross functional teams.
- Train SDR team on best use of sales enablement materials, sales tools, onboarding and product updates
- Help the global enablement team and cross functional SMEs to ensure the sales enablement content repository (Highspot and the Learning Center) are easily and readily accessible and kept up to date on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct and report on results and surveys.
- Gather feedback from the SDR team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Drive high standards and values for our enablement team and brand.
- Coach others for success and personal development.
- Problem solver are your core (Technical, Architectural, Process related)
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Values variety in daily activities, flexible to adapt, confidence to tackle any challenge – even those that come up last minute
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
Your qualifications, your influence
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in sales or sales enablement.
- Bachelor's degree; Sales, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Client Facing Experience in a sales, customer success, presales or sales support role required
- Experience with sales enablement and learning management tools preferred i.e. Brainshark, Mindtickle, Saleshood etc.
- Experience with learning tools i.e. Camtasia, Captivate, Kahoot, Mentimeter etc.
- Experience facilitating virtual workshops via zoom, WebEx etc. and use of the breakout room, whiteboard and polling features
- Exceptional facilitation skills
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices, foundations of instructional design
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Organized and efficient.
- Time management processes.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.