Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Reporting to the Commissions Manager, the ideal candidate will thrive in a high-paced environment; have a result-oriented mindset and proven analytical capabilities. The ideal candidate is analytical, deadline driven, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multitask.
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or incorporate new functionality
- Variable compensation data validation & reconciliations from source models and systems for all plans
- Assist the team with monthly & quarterly accrual preparation and partnering with the sales teams to handle outlier scenarios
- Work with business partners on daily compensation plan maintenance, including reviewing new hires, terminations, other change events, and communication with partners
- Assist with ad-hoc requests and special projects
- Work closely with Anaplan solutions architects on model improvements and provide model set up/testing support across all commission models
- Documentation of end-to-end commissions processes
- Assistance with monthly accruals, close, journal entries and analytics
- Assistance with internal operational improvement initiatives by collaborating across functions (Finance, HR, Sales Operations, and legal team)
- Assist with monthly testing and compensation data validation
- Handle ESC tickets/commission enquiries and assist in resolving commission related issues
Ideal candidate qualification/experience:
- BS degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years business experience, with shown expertise working within a sales commissions, finance, operations, consulting or engineering and client facing role
- Prior experience implementing/using Anaplan or other commissions systems a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / financial modeling skills: Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.