Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is looking for a driven and dynamic DIRECTOR, SALES OPERATIONS for the AMERICAS Northeast region to run the day-to-day operations. Think of this role as our Area Vice President’s “Right Hand person”.
In this role, you will utilize:
- Your analytics chops to diagnose issues and prescribe the help the sales team needs
- Your strategic thinking on where the best opportunities are and how to resource against them in the form of territories and account assignments
- Your operator mindset to help the team execute at the highest possible level
- Your leadership and facilitation skills to support the team’s Rhythm of Business processes (e.g., weekly forecast calls, pipeline reviews, Quarterly Reviews)
- Your empathy and ability to connect with sales leaders, account executives, and other GTM leaders to help them achieve big and bold objectives
Ideally, you have helped scale a hypergrowth business past $1B in revenue. You are a detail-oriented operator who is passionate about both the art and science of sales. You know how to define a champion, you get why adoption matters in SaaS, and you take pride in helping your sales team deliver high quality deals that translate into strong customer engagements. Most importantly, you have strong opinions on the best way to engage with and motivate a sales team, and you will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that will give you a unique opportunity to prove your ideas out.
- 7+ years of relevant sales operations experience in a fast-growing sales organization
- Experience working with enterprise technology companies. SaaS experience is a preference.
- Proven skills in sales cadence, sales forecasting, funnel maintenance and reporting.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Proven skills in go-to-market modeling, building territories and setting corresponding goals.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience overseeing and managing business metrics, productivity and outcomes.
- Ability to plan manage and deliver multiple concurrent and complex workstreams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines.
- Experience with account and territory planning. (MEDDPICC experience is a plus.)
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, prioritize multiple high importance responsibilities and be effective in fast-paced work environments.
- Must have GRIT – guts, reliability, improvement, teamwork
The position can be based out of our Minneapolis or New York offices, or work remotely. The position will report to the Senior Director of Americas Sales Operations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.