Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
The Mission of the Anaplan GCP Partnership Go-to-Market Director is to develop and refine Anaplan’s global GCP/Marketplace GTM strategy to expand presence across all market segments and regions and grow the CSP channel as a key source of revenue growth. Manage the GCP partnership to create joint GTM offerings with a comprehensive focus on the entire partner ecosystem: customer and partner audience adoption, infrastructure, communications, overall user experience, program design, enablement, partner management, operations, and sales. The primary measure of success will be the implementation of a data oriented operating cadence and core critical metrics for the organization, alongside effective sales activation within GCP to achieve top line revenue goals.
- Manage and grow multifaceted relationships with the Google Cloud Platform, with the expectation of delivering significant growth (and product / offering collaboration)
- Define the strategy and roadmap for execution for the joint creation of market leading assets/solutions facilitated by regional and global Systems Integrator partners (e.g., Deloitte, Accenture, etc.)
- Proactively identify prioritize business opportunities (new verticals, use cases / outcomes, business users, etc.) in order to activate sales execution within these partner organizations; this includes the enablement of GTM organizations to be properly incentivized and trained to achieve success.
- Closely collaborate with our Product/Technology organization regarding the GCP relationship, product releases, sales activation, etc.
- Inform marketing strategy/plan to align with GTM focused sectors and solutions by region. Drive alignment between Anaplan internal marketing teams and GSIs/RSIs and GCP for successful execution.
- Oversee partner enablement at global level to ensure GCP sellers are properly trained and motivated to sell and deliver Anaplan and combined solutions.
- Work collaboratively with GCP and Field Engagement Managers to define strategic accounts and joint account planning targets, to support proactive business development
- Manage the GCP Co-Sell program – registering and fielding co-sell opportunities.
- Build programs, and collaborate with Anaplan Field Engagement Managers, to ensure GCP’s field sales organization is enabled to drive new revenue opportunities for Anaplan.
- Integrate the GCP GTM strategy with the overall Customer Success strategy for driving success of Anaplan product implementation, adoption, and expansion.
- Leverage Anaplan’s partner activity to drive visibility in marketplaces as the leading xP&A platform among potential Anaplan customers and future strategic partners
- Evaluate and prioritize partnership opportunities by performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence. Accurately forecast the results of business development activity. With a data driven approach, continually analyze, clarify, contextualize, and validate strategic partner needs. Track, measure, and report on effectiveness against targets.
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop and drive metrics that define success for GCP and the overall strategy for success.
- Be a leader within Anaplan. Work closely across sales, product, finance, customer success and marketing to ensure close alignment in the development and execution of Anaplan’s key strategic relationships
- Possesses an established network within the GCP to quickly activate sales activities; incentivize sales teams.
- Track record within a SaaS organization of revenue growth with a Hyperscaler
- Experience building key strategic relationships with major partners, cloud providers and a mastery of working across organizations to make these relationships successful
- Working knowledge of marketplace ecosystems
- 6+ years in the channel/partners sales with evidence of increasing responsibility within a software/SaaS sales environment.
- Expertise and experience in creating global cloud service provider strategy, partner programs, consumption based financial models and GTM.
- Track record of building solutions that align implementation partner IP (e.g., Deloitte, Accenture, EY) with Cloud Provider IP with SaaS platform creating unique product offerings with solid ROI.
- Proven ability to manage a large portfolio of sales activation activities to evaluate results and make trade-offs in investment to maximize ROI.
- Willingness to build a detailed understanding of the Anaplan platform
- Outstanding leadership and people management skills with the ability to successfully motivate and challenge a team at all levels of the organization
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.