Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We’re currently operating a hybrid work model, meaning you can split your time between the office and home. If you’d rather be in the office more than not, then join your fellow Anaplanners as many days as you like. We have workplace managers ready to ensure your office experience is seamless, fun and most importantly… safe!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will typically be the first voice a potential Anaplan client will hear. You will be our first impression; you’ll essentially be the thing that matters the most.
When you connect to your target, you will deliver a message of an easier way to do business, planning, forecasting, modelling and budgeting. You will follow-up on and create qualified leads, learn how to sell using Account Based Marketing techniques, build rapport, nurture relationships and schedule initial meetings and demonstrations for the direct sales force with enterprise companies around the world. Exciting right?!
- You’ll be developing and generating sales opportunities by following up on marketing-generated leads and inbound requests, by speedy follow-up with event attendees, and by outbound cold-calling, email correspondence and other forms of digital prospecting to targeted prospects in our target market(s)
- We’ll support your learning and continuous development on how to have value-based discussions with prospects.
- You’ll get to collaborate with our amazing Enterprise sales reps to develop and implement Account Based Sales Development strategies targeting the right person at the right time, with the right message.
- You’ll challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales metrics, forecasts, meeting and call objectives
- Your due diligence and work up front will drive forward the continued success of our sales function
Your Experience and Qualifications
- It would be fantastic if you’ve previously had the experience of working in a Sales/Business Development/Sales Development role. If not, that’s okay, your desire & behaviours are what are key
- You can demonstrate a track record of meeting and exceeding targets, whatever those may have been
- Any exposure to closing sales of any kind is advantageous
- We need German speakers for this role
Behaviours We'd Love to See
What we offer
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses and a range of comprehensive benefits
- A range of health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave if you’ve been with us for at least six months. Plus, a shared parental leave programme.
- Wellbeing support through 'We Care'.
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- Huge problems to solve – you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some great people!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.