Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Being a part of the Emerging Markets team in Anaplan means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on the industry. You have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals that are hugely successful, every one of which exceeding their quotas last year (and we have outstanding commission structures). The potential for rapid career growth based on performance and success.
The Emerging Markets business in Anaplan work specifically with partners (for scale of growth and speed to value) with the aim of growing net new business. Based in Singapore and covering Hong Kong, this role allows you to define your market, allowing your true entrepreneurial skills to flourish. The opportunity within this segment is huge. This is no ordinary role, no ordinary team and no ordinary company!
Do you have boundless energy, persistence, and a strong desire to “pursue the win? Are you inspired to bring new ideas to market? Able to challenge the old way of doing things? Are you able to define an addressable market, build multiple GTM plans with multiple partners and support them in joint execution whilst bringing all the stakeholders with you along the way? Then this job is for you!
Reporting directly to the Regional VP Asia, you will work with both internal resources and Partner sales/implementation talent to drive joint customer revenue and expand out the Enterprise & Commerical Markets.
- Identify, create and lead key sales opportunities, while closely engaging Partners for pre-sales support and Customer implementation
- Build and drive Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align both Partners and Customer Prospects around the Anaplan solution
- Develop and execute joint value propositions, and Partner/Customer centric strategic plans
- Ongoing, non-stop development of relationships with both Partners and Customers
- Build and maintaining a pipeline and forecasting of high-quality opportunities
- Utilize Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to lead sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Achieve/Exceed revenue targets
- Evangelize the Commercial Market team and our directive, as it expands within the region
- Use your local of the partner ecosystem to support the recruitment and leverage partners and existing customers in your territory to build your Anaplan “franchise”
- Exemplify Anaplan Core Values, Goals and Objectives
- 10+ years software sales experience - preferably selling EPM, ERP or BI software solutions
- Experience with Partner Eco-Systems or selling through Partners & GSI’s
- Network with major clients and partners in your territory
- Experience selling into commercial & Enterprise companies
- Strong technical aptitude to learn Anaplan solution quickly
- Consultative selling skills; customer and partner oriented
- Team based attitude
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
- Balanced decision making and ability to take initiative—Get Stuff Done
- Consistency and reliability
- Ability to understand and navigate in a complex sales/software environment
- Validated ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- Travel up to 40%
- Bachelor’s degree
- Cantonese language speaking is preferred
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties and events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.