At Anaplan, we are looking for an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to join one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and make your mark on the industry.
Based in Germany you will take your consistent track record of new business sales and Account Management of Global 2000 enterprises and sell an incredibly versatile solution that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
Our sales team is sharing our bold vision with companies around the world and helping them understand the power of Anaplan products. We partner with some of the world’s biggest brands, such as P&G, GE, PwC, and VMware, to unlock their full potential for success and to grow our business.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
Would you consider yourself as someone always on the hunt for a win? Do you take the time to seize each opportunity for all that you can all while consistently putting in the time and energy to succeed? Then this job is for you!
In this role, you will be a key contributor to Anaplan’s revenue growth while motivating change as a market change motivator. Reporting directly to the RVP (Regional Vice President), you will work with our Sales Development Reps, Pre-sales Consultants and Customer Success Team to build customer value and drive new business onto the Anaplan platform. You may have up to 30 accounts in a defined geographic territory, mostly ‘greenfield’ accounts with several existing Anaplan customers. This type of territory requires someone to further build our footprint by hunting and winning new logo accounts as well as expanding opportunities within the current Anaplan customer base.
What you'll be doing:
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s outstanding ability to solve the problem
- Building and defending Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating sophisticated prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilising Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to handle sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Recruiting and using partners and existing customers in your territory to build your Anaplan “franchise”
More about you:
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent Software Product Demonstration Skills
- 7 years + successful experience in software pre-sales and/or software sales.
- Experience selling (includes pre-sales) SaaS within Enterprise.
- Experience selling (includes pre-sales) $300K+ Order Values
- Strong technical aptitude to learn Anaplan solution quickly
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
- Shown ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- BS/BA degree educated (preferred)
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience selling EPM, ERP or BI software solutions is a "nice to have", but we will certainly consider enterprise software sales experience.
What we offer:
- An exciting, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meet ups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- The chance to contribute and evolve a company with a valuation over $1.4 billion