We are looking for an ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to join one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and make your mark on the industry. Based in Singapore and covering Thailand, you will take your proven track record of new business sales and Account Management of Global 2000 enterprises and sell an incredibly versatile solution that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
Our sales team is sharing our bold vision with companies around the world and helping them understand the power of Anaplan products. We partner with some of the world’s biggest brands to unlock their full potential for success and to grow our business.
Do you have boundless energy, persistence, and a strong desire to “pursue the win? Are you inspired to bring new ideas to market? Able to challenge the old way of doing things? Then you will fit in with our team of professionals that are exceeding their quotas, growing in their career based on performance, and making money on our outstanding compensation structure.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting directly to the Regional VP, you will work with our Sales Development Reps, Pre-sales Consultants, and Customer Success Team to build customer value and drive new business onto the Anaplan platform.
You will achieve this by:
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Building and defending Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilizing Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Recruiting and leveraging partners and existing customers in your territory to build your Anaplan “franchise”
- 7 years + successful experience in software pre-sales and/or software sales into Enterprise Accounts.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent Software Product Demonstration Skills
- Experience selling (includes pre-sales) SaaS within Enterprise.
- Experience selling (includes pre-sales) Large and Complex Deals Values
- Strong technical aptitude to learn the Anaplan solution quickly
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- BS/BA degree educated (preferred)
- Thai language speaking is a plus
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties and events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.