We want you to think big and act boldly through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Strategic Support Analyst to join our HyperCare team. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly transparent, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and seek outstanding problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work looks like.
Insight on your impact
An Anaplan Strategic Support Analyst draws on skills required for both customer support agents and Anaplan Business Partners. As a Customer Health Partner, you will proactively engage with a portfolio of Anaplan customers to ensure their continued success. This will involve engaging with support issues even before the customer reaches out, providing sophisticated product support to our worldwide customer base, and making customers self-sufficient so that they can expand and quickly make Anaplan their spine of decision making. To succeed, you must be methodical, creative, highly motivated, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced Agile environment.
Your qualifications, your influence
- Model build on the Anaplan Platform to an advanced level
- Guide the customer to success using standard methodologies
- Support multiple customers simultaneously, adhering to SOW’s, etc.
- Respond to support tickets in global time zones
- Take sophisticated issues and break them down into simple, manageable steps for customers to understand
- Diagnose problems and perform root cause analysis (log sifting with Splunk, egrep).
- Take support requests from Anaplan customers from a variety of different sources including email, live chat, and our ticketing system
- Independently answer customer support requests and advance them as needed to L3
- Coordinate with other groups within Anaplan to find a resolution to support issues
- Train the Support Analysts to improve Anaplan platform knowledge, customer facing skills and help assess when they are ready to become Customer Health Partners
- Create help and training documentation, as needed, to be included in Anaplan’s online community
- Work with a wide variety of people including but not limited to Support Agents, Business Partners, Technical Product Managers, TechOps, Development, and QA teams.
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
- Experience with multifaceted financial modeling and business analytics systems such as IBM Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1, SAP BPC, etc. or spreadsheets
- Good client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management
- Understanding data integration (inbound and outbound) a plus
- Good technical troubleshooting skills
- Persistent nature and strong issue follow-through habits
- Ability to thrive in a loosely structured, multifaceted environment.
- Superb communication & customer service skills and demeanor
- 1+ years of experience with Anaplan platform, or proven adequate expertise
- 4 year degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The desire to help orchestrate a new and exciting team
Great to have
- New Relic
- Monitoring and logfile experience
- Performance testing